3 days a week
- No Dribble: Ball slaps, figure 8, around the waist, leg slaps catch behind the back, ball toss between legs
- Stationary Dribbling: Figure 8 big and small dribbles, spider, ball breakers, machine gun, laying finger tip dribbling, behind the back through legs
- 2 Ball Dribbling: simultaneous dribble, alternating dribble, cross-over, behind the back, big dribble small dribble
- Spot up shooting, foot cocked, balance, flip the ball and shoot, 3 sets of 10, shooting 3's from wings and the top.
- 3's with left and right pivots, flip the ball pivot and shoot, square your shoulders and have good balance 3 sets of 10 from wings and top.
- Endurance shooting, 5 makes from 3 pointer, wings and top, shoot a 3 sprint to half court circle and come back and shoot. Repeat until you make 5 from each spot. Must have a rebounder.
- Pump fakes, flip the ball or receive a pass, jab steps and sweeps, explosion step to a one dribble pull-up 3 sets of 10 from both wings and the top.
- Pump fakes, jab steps and sweeps, work on explosion steps to a 2 dribble spin to the rim, right and left handed dribble spins from both wings and top. 3 sets of 10.
- Ball screen work, wait for screen, turn corner to the elbow, knock it down. 3 sets of 5 from both wings
- ball screen, wait for screen, get all the way to the rim for a lay-up. 3 sets of 5.
- Ball screen, wait for screen, 2 dribble spin for a jump shot or a lay-up. 3 sets of 10.
- shoot free-throws in between sets to rest, record all makes, your goal should 75% or better.
*You must go full speed on all drills.